Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

Who I Inspire?

I'm sure that everyone knows Jesse Owens. Jesse Owens was a black American athlete who participated in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Germany. He is considered to be one of the bravest and most inspirational Olympic athletes because he competed at a time when the leader of Germany (Adolf Hitler) did not want black men competing at the Olympic Games. I would like to tell you who my inspiration is and why?





My inspiration is my family. They have encouraged me to learn more and try different things. I am really thank full that I have this family and I love them so much. Especially my mum and dad. I love playing netball and and my mum teaches me different skills in netball. I really struggle in my maths and my dad helps me with that and he also trains me for netball. That is my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.