Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

Judging our New Zealand Olympic Team Uniforms

So I am here today to judge 2012, 2008 and 2004 team uniforms.

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2012 NZ Uniform.jpg
This is the 2012 team uniforms. This is my favourite because I think that it represents New Zealand 100%. I like the black and white colours in there uniform. (What I don't like) I didn't like the polka dots on the girls dresses. Other then that this was the best.



Image result for NZ 2004 olympic uniforms
This is the 2004 team uniforms. This is my second best because I like the ferns on it. I do think that the uniform needed more colour because it just looked all black besides the white fern. That's why this is my second best.


Image result for NZ 2004 olympic uniformsThis is the 2008 team uniforms. These uniforms are my least favourite because I didn't like the red colour on it. I did like the black and white fern. I think that it represents the Maori language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.