Fair Play and Code of Conduct
WALHT: Play Fairly and behave on the field
This week we have been learning about fair play and how to behave on the playground
What is Fair play?
Some of the things we have learnt about are Fair Play are:
- Following the rules of the game
- Respecting others
- Working together as a team
- Sharing and taking turns
- Communicating and solving problems in a peaceful way
- Make sure no one is left out
- Being Honest
- Giving of your best while playing
- Being a good winner and a good loser
I feel this Netball player has the qualities of fair player and he conducts herself very well on the playground.