We are developing an understanding that water, air, rocks and soil, and life forms make up our planet and recognise that these are also Earth’s resources.
What is a resource?
A resource is one of earth's natural makings
What are some natural resources?
What is a renewable resource?
- A resource that can be replaced from time to time
What is a nonrenewable resource?
- A resource that can run out
Do all countries have the same resources?
- No, because some countries don’t have the same resources as other countries do.
What resources would be valuable to own?
- Plants to eat
- Air to breathe
- Sunlight to help grow plants
- Soil to grow plants
What is the problem with the way we are using our natural resources? Fill in the gaps below!
- We are using too much of our current supplies as we use them faster than they take to make.
- We are Polluting the air, soil and water.
- We are wasting the resources as we buy and throw them away too quickly. We should recycle, reduce, and reuse .