Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Grease Production by Auckland Girls Grammar

20170815_133547.jpg












Movie Review of  'Grease' by Auckland Girls Grammar
  1. This play is a musical about a nerd falling in love with a cool high school guy

  1. My favourite part about this play is all the beautiful singing. They all were so talented and I loved it

  1. I liked this play because everyone was so confident, talented and also very funny
  1. I’d recommend this book to high school students. I reckon they’d like it and enjoy it


  1. “You should really watch this play/movie. They are very talented and really really funny”


6.     Give it a star rating out of five: I give this movie a 5!Image result for 5 stars

  Book review by: Telesia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Telesia,

    It is fantastic to see that you enjoyed the musical! Is there anything you would change if you were directing the play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Stone,

      I absolutely loved the play. Besides the microphone difficulties I didn't hate anything and I wouldn't change anything. Thank You for commenting! :)

      Reagards
      Telesia

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.