Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Digi Tech - Moana Hour of Code




Throughout the past few weeks of Digitech at Tamaki College, the year 7's and I had the chance to create our own site and learn differents kinds of codes. To learn these codes we played a coding game called 'Moana Hour of Code'. I found it really hard but I managed to finish the 19 hard levels. My favourite part of the game was the last level, only because we had the chance to create our own dance with Kakamora’s. I am excited to see what we have planned next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Telesia,

    Nice work on completing your site. I like how you used blue and white, it made everything stand out. Keep up the good work!

    - Davarni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Telesia,
    I enjoyed visiting your site, it's really creative. Your presentation is creative and nice. Keep up the good work.
    -Salote

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.