Pages

Thursday 2 February 2017

My Holiday!

My holiday was GREAT. I did all sorts of stuff in the holiday’s. I went to the beach 5 times, I played loads of games with my family, we went to a barbecue and we also went church. Christmas was great. We got presents and ate some Tongan food and it was just so fun. We had a  new year's celebration with some of our cousins and a big feed. Doing the countdown was actually fun. We all hugged and kissed and went outside to watch the fireworks. The holidays were super fun and can’t wait for the next holiday’s to come. Last of all MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Image result for christmas gif

1 comment:

  1. Hi Telesia,

    I am so glad to hear that you had a good holiday! We will be writing recounts about our holidays soon so it sounds like you will have some great things to cover.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.